How I Help
I help non-profits identify, collect, and interpret the data to help their organization grow.
I make meaning of your organization's data so that you can make informed decisions and solve your organizational problems.
We live in a world filled with data. Whether your nonprofit is just starting out or has been around a while, you’re probably using one or more technology platforms that generates data, which can provide tremendous insight into your organization. However, it can be difficult to find the time or develop the expertise needed to make meaning of your data.
You need an expert to help you understand your data and unlock the potential for growth and change within your organization. Jaybird Analytics can help. I specialize in data analytics for non-profit organizations because I believe non-profits need and deserve executive level analytic services at a fair price.
I employ a variety of analytic strategies when working with your organization, including:
- Descriptive Analytics – Summarize and organize data for better understanding.
- Predictive Modeling – Analyze risk and forecast the probability that particular event will occur.
- Text Analytics – Analyze text to determine the underlying sentiments of clients or donors.
- Data Visualization – Use charts, graphs, and imagery to tell the story behind your data in human terms.
- Donor Segmentation – Gain a deeper understanding of your donor base and segment donors for more precise targeting of advertisements and promotions.
- Dashboard and Report Design – Customized reports, either standard or ad hoc, to keep board members, staff, grantors, and other stakeholders informed and facilitate critical organizational decisions.
- Survey Design -- Create surveys to capture additional data about your programs, participants, or volunteer experiences